LA COUNTY MARRIAGE LICENSES AVAILABLE - MARRY ANYWHERE IN CALIFORNIA
We are able to offer you a Confidential Marriage License, without you both having to stand in line at the County Clerk's office which could take up most of your day. Now with offices still closed due to Covid, licenses are hard to get. The cost to you, would be $85 for the cost of the license and $15 for each copy of your marriage Certificate, which would be paid to the County plus. a service fee depending on where you would want to have our representative meet you both; including your favorite restaurant, your home, office, a private club on the beach. Make this as memorable too!
Types Of Marriage Licenses
A confidential marriage license is legally binding, just like a public license, but it's not part of the public record. Public marriage licenses, on the contrary, allow anyone, for any reason, to look at the personal information that appears on the licenses at the County Clerk's office:
Requirements of Confidential Marriage License:
- The participating parties must be at least 18 years old to apply for a confidential marriage license. Minors may NOT purchase a confidential marriage license.
- The participating parties must be living together at the time they apply for the marriage license
- You are not required to get married in the county where you purchase the confidential marriage license; however, you must be married in California. You must file the license in the county where it was purchased with 10 days of the ceremony.
- No witnesses are required to be at the ceremony, AND no witnesses sign on the marriage license.
You can also visit us at www.COUPLELICENSE.COM to find out more information about this very special service.
1. $85 fee charged by LA County Registrar for the License
2. $15 fee charged by LA County Registrar for each copy of your Marriage Certificate
3. Notary fee of $15 per signature
4. Couple's service fee varies on the location you choose